About the Breed
An Australian Labradoodle is not content to be just an accessory to your home, they will become a loving part of it. They are an ever-happy presence, eager to be the life of the party and entertain, but also happy to simply be in the presence of their pack (your family).
The Multigenerational Australian Labradoodle breeding line includes the Labrador Retriever, Poodle, and English Cocker Spaniel. They have been bred, beginning in Australia, since the 1980's to bring out the best qualities that come from each parent breed. The intent was to produce litters with consistent conformation, coat type, and temperament, along with being allergy and asthma-sufferer friendly. The breed has become wildly popular for many reasons.
Among those reasons:
• Smart and sociable
• Superb intelligence and affectionate nature, lending themselves well to being developed as Service and Emotional Support dogs
• Get along well with other dogs
• Low to no shedding
• They love kids
• Friendly to visitors in your home
• Lovable with LOTS of personality
• Easy to train and eager to please
• Active and require moderate exercise but, suitable for apartment dwellers
• Crave human attention and want to be inside with thier family whenever possible
• Gentle and mild mannered
• Retain puppy cute looks even as adult
• Most love water and are good swimmers
The Family Member You Choose!